A Stunning Princeton condo!
521 Brickhouse Road Princeton, NJ, 08540 United States Get directions$410,000
- MLS# 6539274
- Listed 6 Years 3 Months 22 Days Ago
- Move right in to this renovated 2-bedroom, 2 bath condo with Metropolitan appeal! The upstairs loft area is a real plus for office space or exercise. There is also ample storage on this level.
- This condo has sweeping views of open space. Sit at your kitchen table and enjoy a year-round nature show!
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|4||Johnson Park School||PK-5||1.3 mi|
|6||Princeton High School||9-12||2.4 mi|
|8||J Witherspoon Middle School||6-8||2.5 mi|
|NA||Princeton Friends School||PK-8||0.4 mi|
|NA||The Hun School Of Princeton||6-12||0.6 mi|
|NA||The American Boychoir School||4-8||0.9 mi|
|NA||Chapin School||PK-8||1.4 mi|
|NA||The Lewis School & Clinic for Educational Therapy||PK-12||1.7 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Find out what your home is worth
Martha Jane WeberAgent with 30 years experience
- Callaway Henderson Sothebys International Realty 4 Nassau Street, Princeton, NJ 08542
- Mobile (609) 462-1563
- Office (609) 921-1050
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Princeton, Montgomery Township, Hillsborough, Kingston, Rocky Hill, Griggstown in Franklin Township, South Brunswick, Lawrenceville, Pennington, Hopewell Township, Hopewell Borough, East Amwell , West Amwell , West Windsor, Princeton Junction, Plainsboro, Cranbury, East Windsor, Monmouth Junction
- Specializations Investment , Historic , Luxury Real Estate , Staging , Seller agent , Buyer agent
- Accredited Buyer's Representative
- At Home With Diversity
- NAR's e-PRO®